你的世界,究竟称何为爱?


Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you

每一天,我都幻想着能和你一同度过的未来

In my hand is a pen that I'll write a poem of me and you

笔在手,只谱写我与你的诗篇

The ink flows down into a dark puddle

墨泗流 汇作漆黑的深潭

Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!

尽挥洒 直到刻进他的心中!

But in this world of infinite choices

怎奈何 在这无限选择的世界上

What will it take just to find that special day?

应怎样 才能寻到那特殊的一天?

What will it take just to find that special day?

应怎样 才能寻到那特殊的一天?

Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?

今天我交给大家的课外作业有趣么?

When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway

你在时,我们做的一切对她们而言都是那么的有趣

When I can't even read my own feelings

当我连自己的心都看不透时

What good are words when a smile says it all?

微笑足矣 又何必言语?

And if this world won't write me an ending

倘若这世界不能为我谱写结局

What will it take just for me to have it all?

该怎样,我才能拥有这一切呢?

Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?

我的笔是否只能为所爱之人写下刻薄之语?

Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?

爱是该将你占有,还是离你而去?

The ink flows down into a dark puddle

墨滴落 如同黑色的泪水

What will it take just for me to have it all?

该怎样,我才能拥有这一切呢?

How can I write love into reality?

应如何?才能将真实的爱诉说

If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat

或是我,听不到你的心跳声

What do you call love in your reality?

你的世界,究竟称何为爱?

And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you

如果在你的世界,我不懂如何爱你

I'll leave you be.

我将离你而去。

Last modification:April 4th, 2020 at 12:57 am
赞助一杯冰阔落